Angry Dog - Catchphrase Angry Dog - Catchphrase

S'alright

It's a little slow to get rolling, and the seeming dropped frames on the bear's mouth layer seemed a little distracting, but all in all a solid piece with decent timing overall. Enjoyable!

The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

Not worth it

I think the art is fine as it is on deviant art, an interesting deviation from the norm of standard supermodel anime, but this compilation does very little to use the source material in a creative way that enhances it or makes it worth seeing it out of the context with which it is presented on deviant art. Go to deviant art and get your fill, don't waste your time here.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

So depraved and awful...

So depraved and awful that I couldn't hold back the chuckles. This animation takes Spongebob to levels of sick and lunatic that should never be tread again. It's one of those things that's so bad it's good.

Spookyville 2 Spookyville 2

Clean, professional and my arms are sore

I'd like to go on with a spectacular review on how this Flash short is very well animated and was entertaining. I'd like to elaborate on the humorous ending and the fun exploding parts, but alas my arms are sore, so I end it here. Bye!

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

Incredible!

The sprite work is freaking awesome. I really like the multiple skit structure of it and the sprite versions of Smash Bros' locales. Great job!

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Pretty cool!

I think the humor and story/parody of this short more than makes up for the fact that it's quickly produced. I'm sure once I get my hands on Brawl (should be arriving via USPS any day now) I'll feel the same way, minus the obvious conclusion.

The Ugly Duck The Ugly Duck

CREEPY AND CREEPY SOME MORE

Well, I wasn't exactly a fan of the lack of any plot to follow, but what did draw me in was the genuinely creepy art style and the actions of pure weirdness. That's all I have to say really...

Zelda: UO Epis:1 Zelda: UO Epis:1

Nope.

This is all sorts of wrong. ALL SORTS! First off, Link should never be portrayed as scraggly thin. That's just, crap. Next, his voice is all wrong. I understand that Link's voice is whatever the player perceives it to be, and for you that may be what Link sounds like, but I think you could've found a better fit than someone with such a deep voice.
Next on my crap list is how short it is. I'm waitig for this great confrontation with Mido, the anticipation is all built up, and then you end it right before the best part. You've pretty much ruined what could have been a solid entry just by cutting it too short.

CU-4th Of July Special 06 CU-4th Of July Special 06

Pretty good!

Finally something with decent production values that actually has some kind of a story, decent voice acting, and is entertaining. It even lasts a decent amount of time too! I can't wait for more!

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

Beautiful

Definitely the best thing going for this is the artwork. Everything is beautifully rendered. It is this very thing however that makes the shortcomings that much more crappy. The story is lame. The english voice cast sucks. There's hardly anything that seems worthy of such grandiose artwork. I mean c'mon, "Please forgive us, we didn't know." That makes them seem like pansies. They're dropping bombs with vulgar scribble on them. They should be unsympathetic toward the griffins. It makes us like the griffins all the more and see them as the victims fighting for survival and for the sake of their home. The armies should be well aware of the griffins living there and simply not care. Perhaps they just grow even more violent due to the griffins attacks. You may already be planning such an event, but nonetheless I feel that as it stands I don't care enough for either party to truly be emotionally involved in this piece, and I want to be involved. Such care and dedication that obviously went into the art of this animation deserves to be accompanied by a great story.